Instigate Mobile is looking for a Software Engineer to join as a full-time team member in the office in Yerevan, Vanadzor or Gyumri, Armenia. The Software Engineer will participate in the design and development phases of several projects by understanding the software requirements, undertaking design activities, performing coding, testing, preparing supporting documentation and mentoring less senior team members.
- Assist Senior SW Engineers and Team Leads to define project requirements;
- Design the software modules/ components, prepare and prioritize sprint/ iteration plan;
- Develop efficient and scalable software components, test and improve, deploy and troubleshoot them;
- Prepare supporting documentation (from code comments to technical specifications);
- Apply best practice techniques, refactor when/ where possible, eliminate and prevent technical debt accumulation;
- Continuously learn and teach.
- At least 2 years of experience in C/ C++ or similar stack development;
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science concepts, especially Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Experience in preparing technical documents in English language;
- Experience in testing applications, including writing unit tests, test automation scripts;
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Working experience in Linux environment;
- Working experience in Scrum/ Agile development process, including related tools (e.g. Jira, Redmine, Confluence, GIT);
- Good English skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive, constructive and can do/ learn attitude.
- Good knowledge of functional programming (e.g. working experience with Erlang);
- Good knowledge of Flex, Bison or similar tools;
- Working experience in continuous integration, dev ops tools and technologies (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes);
- Working experience in cloud computing technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc);
- Experience in open-source projects.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume in English language, in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Software Engineer/ C/ C++ Development") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, correlated with experience and skills, plus a package of benefits including medical insurance.
More details on the position can be found at: https://ggg.instigatemobile.com/#172
Instigate Mobile engineers the most complex and innovative software ideas of the world by cooperating with industry leaders and using modern technologies. The key areas of its expertise are: Enterprise Solutions and Applications, Cloud Computing, Data Engineering, Mobile Applications, Software Engineering, Custom Solutions, Rapid Prototyping, Quality Assurance, Interactive 3D Solutions, 3D Simulators, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Innovation Engineering, AI/ Machine Learning, IOT, Computer Vision, IT Consulting, Digital Growth, Software Product Management, Research and Development. The main industries Instigate has been working during the last 12 years include Telecommunications, Transportation, Technology Enterprises, Healthcare, Sports and Fitness, Marketing and Customer Support, Banking and Financial Services, Education, eLearning, Logistics and Government.