The objective of Junior Engineer is responsible for reviewing project field documentation and assembling drawings and details pertinent to the PV system.
- Create solar array layouts for residential, commercial & utility PV solar systems following company and industry standards and practices;
- Design PV Solar array, mechanical and electrical system schematics,
- Configure existing and new product lines for projects using structural design and layout tools;
- Create drawing detail views of components and connections for solar racking systems;
- Conduct verification and review of product configurations, drawings, and layouts;
- Management of drafting standards and drawing sheet sets;
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering Technology or Engineering Design or similar discipline preferred, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply;
- Structural drafting and detailing following industry standards;
- General solar industry experience preferred;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, indicating the position title ("Junior Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Starting from 300,000 AMD
DrawSun solar company offers installation services for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. They assess the energy needs of a building, design a solar system accordingly, and install the necessary components such as solar panels, inverters, and mounting systems.