The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a new team member with strong communication skills, analytical and creative thinking to join the Banks Prudential Supervision team.
- Work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Carry out banks financial condition analysis, assessment of risk management and internal control systems;
- Make recommendations to solve the problems and minimize the risks existing at the banks;
- Initiate administrative actions on identified violations;
- Conduct and/ or manage on-site inspections at the banks;
- Make recommendations on development of regulation.
- Higher education in Economics, Business or related fields; master’s degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the financial sector;
- Knowledge of banking legislation and regulatory framework;
- Knowledge of tax and civil legislation related to the financial and banking sector;
- Risk management skills;
- Knowledge of standards of internal control systems used in international practice;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Creative thinking;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to negotiate.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/2p8yjhtd
. For additional information, please call at (+37410) 592-592 (ext. 51-16), People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.