Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a teammate with high leadership, communication skills, strategic thinking to join CBA Corporate Finance team.
Oversight of existing legal requirements for public offering persons and reporting issues.
You will have the opportunity to participate in.
- Screening and registration of securities prospectus (trading prospectus);
- Screening and registration of rules (statutes) of investment fun;
- Screening and registration of rules of Stock Exchange and "Central Depository of Armenia" OJSC;
- Supervision over the requirements set for the reports submitted to the CBA and/or published by the reporting issuers, their managers, large stakeholders the CBA by the issuers, their managers, large owners;
- Supervision over publications and advertising of public sale, prospectus and public offering.
- Higher education in in Economics, Finance, Law or any other relevant field (graduate students can also apply);
- Finance/Investments (Intermediate);
- Legislation regulating the securities market (intermediate);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability;
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to collaborate;
- High responsibility.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/supervisor-central-bank
For additional information please call (+37410) 592-592 (ext. 51-16). People and Corporate Culture Department
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.