Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a highly-skilled, analytically-minded teammate to join CBA Licensing and Corporate Finance team. The main responsibilities of the Supervisor include the implementation of licensing and registration processes of financial organizations (banks, insurance companies, investment companies, credit organizations, settlement organizations, etc.).
The Supervisor will have the opportunity to participate in:
- Licensing and registration processes of financial organizations;
- Compliance screening and registration processes for managers of financial organizations
- Higher education in Economics, Finance (graduate students are also eligible to apply);
- Legislation related to financial organizatons;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, good knowledge of the Russian language;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to collaborate;
- High responsibility.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/supervisor-cba
For additional information please call (+37410) 592-592 (ext. 51-16). People and Corporate Culture Department
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.