The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a team-oriented, highly communicative, creative Supervisor to join its Financial Institutions Resolution team. He/ she will be responsible for preparation of resolution plans of financial institutions, assessment of the financial statement of financial institutions at an early stage of intervention, supervision of financial institutions in the phase of resolution or liquidation.
Working as a Supervisor, he/ she will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast changing environment;
- Study and master the international directives related to the preparation of resolution plans, the legal acts of different countries regulating the field;
- Discuss and organize with expert partners the process of implementation of legal acts regulating resolution plans in the Republic of Armenia;
- Conduct an analysis of the Bank's financial statement and assess the continuity of critical operations process;
- Prepare and analyze resolution plans for financial institutions;
- Prepare and present related materials, presentations, etc.;
- Communicate with the relevant managers of the Bank about the obstacles to the implementation of the resolution plan;
- Organize the implementation of the Bank's resolution plan.
- University degree in Economics, Business or a related field (master's degree is preferred) and/ or 3 years of work experience in the financial field;
- Advanced knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework regarding financial organizations;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of English and Russian languages (to read professional literature and communicate with the network);
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with MS Excel (advanced), PPT programs;
- International certificates in the field of accounting and financial management is desirable.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/3fsuvunp
. For additional information, please call at: (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.