The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Junior Supervisor to join the CBA Competition Analysis team.
- Conduct assessment of financial market competitive environment;
- Participate in the economic analysis for instituting proceedings against financial organizations;
- Participate in product market structure analysis;
- Conduct assessment of concentrations and acquisition of significant participation in financial organizations;
- Participate in analysis and evaluation of legal acts aimed at financial system regulation.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or other related field; undergraduate students may also apply;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Fluency in Armenian and English language; good knowledge of Russian language;
- Analytical skills;
- Written-oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Cooperation skills;
- High responsibility.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of other tools (STATA, EViews, Matlab, etc.);
- Relevant work experience.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/2p84vdue
. For additional information please call at: (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.