Central Bank of Armenia is currently looking for a Supervisor to join the Financial Supervision Department team.
- Initiate and participate in inspections/ examinations of the corporate governance in financial institutions;
- Develop assessment criteria for the corporate governance of financial institutions;
- Analyze the forecast and actual performance of risk fields, leading economic indicators, prospective strategic plans;
- Evaluate the work of internal and external audit, management bodies of organizations, provide an expert opinion;
- Study reports or other information submitted to CBA by financial institutions, identify risk fields and gaps of the corporate governance, prepare reports;
- Supervise the directions of prospective strategic plans of banks, analyze risky transactions executed by banks, evaluate risk mitigation mechanisms of financial institutions;
- Analyze the issues related to the registration of managers of banks, bank branches, amendments made to the statute, as well as other issues stipulated by the regulations.
- University degree in Economics;
- 1 year of work experience at CBA or 2 years in the financial system;
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance (advanced);
- Knowledge of Banking (advanced);
- Knowledge of Banking Legislation and Normative Field;
- Knowledge of Economic Theory;
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis and Risk Management.
- Fluency in Armenian, English, and Russian languages;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to build professional authority;
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of the CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form.
For further information and clarification, you can contact the Organisation on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.