Central Bank of Armenia is currently looking for a Supervisor to join the Financial Supervision Department team.
- Analyze and assess a variety of the ML/TF risks in the financial system;
- Develop assessment criteria of the ML/TF risks;
- Conduct targeted analysis of the ML/TF risks in the financial system;
- Carry out random inspections/ examinations of transactions settled through the financial system to revise the ML/TF risk assessment criteria;
- Carry out inspections/ examinations in the field of combating ML/TF by financial institutions;
- Participate in the control of compliance with requirements on combating ML/TF by financial institutions.
- University degree in Economics;
- 6 months of work experience at CBA or 1 year in the financial system;
- Knowledge of legislation on combating ML/TF (advanced);
- Knowledge of Banking (advanced);
- Knowledge of Banking Legislation and Normative Field (advanced);
- Knowledge of Economics, Risk Management;
- Knowledge of international standards on combating ML/TF (the FATF Recommendations).
- Fluency in Armenian, English, and Russian languages;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to build professional authority;
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of the CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form.
For further information and clarification, you can contact the Organisation on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.