Praemium RA is looking for a System Administrator. The incumbent will work closely with local and global peers, supporting the day-to-day business along with assisting automating the existing and cloud deployments. His/ her skills should include the ability to define, discuss, present, influence, and communicate technical solutions and changes, make decisions and be driven to deliver the best support and infrastructure solutions for internally and our customers.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of operating systems and applications;
- Install and maintain all necessary infrastructure components on the workstations;
- Responsible for maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems;
- Help employees with their support issues;
- Responsible for testing and evaluating new technology;
- Proactively manage support queue;
- Diagnose and solve hardware or software faults;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Product Suite (desktop, server and cloud environments);
- Knowledge of Windows Server (ADDS, WDS, WSUS, IIS, NPS);
- Good understanding of network fundamentals;
- Hands-on experience with Linux, preferably Debian;
- Automation scripting using Powershell/ DSC;
- Experience working with Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Office 365 is desired;
- Knowledge of CI/CD, deployment tools;
- Ability to respond to end user requests;
- Knowledge of web and systems security concepts;
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to bring ideas to the table;
- Fluency in English language;
- Comfortable with teaching technology to non-technical people;
- Experience of working in a large/ complex environment.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in the English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("System Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with at least 3 years of experience in desktop support through to emerging cloud technologies and fluency in English language.