Evocabank is looking for a System Administrator. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility; and excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus.
- Ensure continuous operation of information systems;
- Implement server operating system updates and software updates;
- Perform maintenance of the Bank's IT infrastructure and its components;
- Periodically monitor the Bank network and server systems;
- Responsible for registration, classification, regular checking, testing and solution of accidents;
- Strong grasp of automation tools and scripting to build deployment applications;
- Administer and maintain DevOps tools;
- Provide L2 support as needed;
- Research the IT services provided by the outside organizations and come up with suggestions;
- Prepare reports about the results of the work done, if necessary.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Sciences or other technical fields;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Strong knowledge of Linux in administration and security, administration experience in CentOS and Ubuntu Server;
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Shell);
- Hands-on experience with SCM (Git);
- Strong understanding of Docker;
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or in English in PDF to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("System Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.