“BDO Armenia” CJSC is looking for a Tax Specialist, who will be responsible to conduct tax audits in accordance with the BDO Audit Methodology and report to the Audit Manager.
- Perform tax audits on corporate income tax, value added tax and other taxes and duties;
- Document audit evidence in accordance with procedures and tools employed at the firm;
- Identify and discuss tax risks with tax audit manager and auditor in charge;
- Analyse tax compliance of the transactions, present and discuss findings, make recommendations;
- Continuously pursue quality, professional ethics and professional development;
- Maintain teamwork, innovative and collaboration culture in audit team and at BDO;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with clients;
- Share knowledge, conduct professional inhouse trainings;
- Perform other relevant tasks and duties as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field;
- 1-2 years of prior experience at tax audits or preparation of tax returns;
- Good understanding of the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia;
- Full computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience with accounting software (Armenian Software; 1C);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Good written, reading and speaking skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages.
All interested candidates can send their CV in English or Armenian language to: email@example.com
. Please, send the CVs in PDF format and indicate the position title ("Tax Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Based on Company’s remuneration scheme.