ClinSoft is looking for a Technical QA Manager to assist that the final product observes the Company's quality standards. The position requires from the candidate to be able to work autonomously and provide sound direction and guidance to colleagues in respect of quality assurance requirements and procedures.
- Ensure all software development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance, issue tracking, and documentation of tests results for the software development team;
- Create test cases to identify software problems;
- Document results of tests for the software development team;
- Follow through issues determined for prompt resolution;
- Conduct regulatory assessment and if validation is required oversee the completion of the validation of the software system;
- Release the computerized systems for use in a live environment;
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience;
- Assign various tasks to both Software Engineers and Data Analytics related to Quality Assurance improvements;
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements;
- Handle required interactions with customers;
- Communicate at all levels, handle multiple projects and work on business-critical solutions;
- Provide training material and deliver training on the system;
- Provide inputs to the Quality Management System procedures;
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance strategy and procedures for execution in the software development projects.
- University degree in Information Technologies, Life Sciences, Biotech or related field;
- At least five years of experience in software testing, preferably in an agile-like environment;
- Experience writing and executing manual testing for complex software applications, experience in automated testing is desired;
- Experienced in communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads and end users;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in the regulated healthcare industry is required;
- Knowledge and previous experience with 21 CFR Part 11 is preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the title of the position "Technical QA Manager " in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ClinSoft LLC is a Software Development and Data Analytics Company specialized in providing clinical study support and innovative technology services. With its team of software developers, architects and data analysts, the Company is providing end-to-end data management, statistical analysis and IT services to support clinical trials and medical researches. Founded in 2016, ClinSoft is located in Yerevan, Armenia. In the past years, the Company has established strong and long-term partnerships with some leading US companies providing Clinical Research Services, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, and other related Healthcare Technology services.