Working hours: Mon-Fry: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Sat: 10am-5:30pm; work place: Yerevan, “Tumanyan” branch
Evocabank is looking for a Teller (Evening Shift). The ideal candidate is a person with an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work in a team, and a high sense of responsibility.
- Acquire customers;
- Identify and fulfill the customer’s needs;
- Implement customer service;
- Sale banking products.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year's professional experience in customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian banking legislation and customer service processes;
- Good grasp of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- Advanced skills of customer acquisition and sales;
- Excellent communication skills, literate speech;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Ability and desire to learn quickly;
- Initiative and high sense of responsibility;
- Good command of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Teller (Evening Shift)" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- Holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on the occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English language courses in Evocabank.