Caucasus Holidays is looking for a candidate with excellent knowledge of Spanish language for the position of Incoming Tour Manager for Spanish Speaking Markets.
- Promote the Company's services in the target markets;
- Create tour packages and itineraries based on the requests;
- Effectively communicate with partners, suppliers and customers;
- Conduct market research to elaborate a list of prospects;
- Work according to sales plan and targets;
- Coordinate travel groups and handle tour-related arrangements.
- University degree in a related sphere; master's degree is a plus;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in sales;
- Experience in tourism, hospitality or event management is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish language;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to travel.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Tour Manager for Spanish Speaking Markets") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
250.000 - 350.000 AMD based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Caucasus Holidays is an incoming tour operator specialized in cultural, adventure, hiking and trekking, wine and gastronomy tours to Armenia.