Mondelez International is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist for its Armenian Branch. The Trade Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and managing the Perfect Store strategy in the MT/TT/Whs channel.
- Develop and implement category growth strategy, through P5 (product range, placement, price, promotion and POB communication) in the channel in modern and traditional trade. Plan and control of KPIs of the department;
Product placement rules:
- Develop and approve the layout/ equipment standards;
- Update the rules for placing products in accordance with market trends;
- Develop and implement of 5P projects;
- Goal setting for the TT/MT sales team;
- Control the execution at the point of sale.
Investment in trade (T&C):
- Develop and coordinate the investment approach;
- Coordinate and control the T&C budget;
- Participate in preparation for negotiation company with clients.
Strengthening the representation of the company's products, through effective POSm support for HZ/MS:
- Create and approve the POSm set;
- POSm placement rules;
- Control the execution at the point of sale;
- Performance analysis (ROI).
Planning and activating new launches by developing and agreeing on a strategy for launching and supporting new products:
- Calculate and coordinate sales volume;
- Develop the product placement rules;
- Develop the of POSm support;
- Communicate with the sales team;
- Monitor the achievement of the goal by the sales team by building a process to monitor the achievement of NPD goals and communication to the team with the drivers of implementation.
Analytics and forecast of sales dynamics:
- Monthly sales forecast per channel;
- Forecast and assessment of risks and opportunities;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of projects;
- Analysis of sales to the end user by customers.
Channel promo strategy
Analytics of channel activity in modern and traditional trade:
- Promo calendar;
- Monthly summing up of promotional activities (search for reasons for rejection);
- Search for additional opportunities/risks through promo support;
- Search for effective promotional mechanics and their implementation;
- Correction of promo Calendar and promo Tool according to the analysis of promo effectiveness;
- Development of mechanics and control over the implementation of promotional activities.
- Higher education, preferably financial/ economic, high level of computer skills, analytical mindset, result-oriented;
- More than 2 years of experience in the field of analytical sales support in FMCG;
- Understanding product categories and sales channels;
- Business planning skills;
- Understanding the needs and trends of consumers;
- Fundamentals of pricing;
- Fundamentals of 5P planning;
- Knowledge of the levers to increase the return on investment ROI;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages not lower than Intermediate;
- Advanced analytical skills in working with large data arrays;
- Ability to understand the strategic development of the organization's business;
- Ability to learn quickly, constant self-development and self-education;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- A comprehensive understanding of the situation and the ability to make quick and effective decisions and solve problematic issues;
- With a broad outlook and the ability to think creatively;
- PC skills (experienced user of MS Office and a high level of skills in MS Excel).
Interested candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume in English or Russian languages to: email@example.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.