Full-time (8 hours, 5 days per week)
Knauf Armenia LLC is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, professional candidate with utmost personal integrity for the position of Warehouse Manager/ Engineer. The Warehouse Manager/ Engineer will implement all warehouse activities of the Company. In addition, the Warehouse Manager/ Engineer will perform duties and activities related to the marketing, sale support and reporting.
Responsibilities at the warehouse:
- Manage and conduct the entry and exit of goods according to relevant documents and in accordance with the established procedure;
- Organize process of goods in/ goods out record keeping;
- Arrange the delivery process (at and out of the warehouse);
- Ensure a permanent availability of established minimum quantities of the goods by active participation in the process of preparing orders for the goods;
- Organize and conduct monthly, annual and exceptional inventory and present final reports to the Accounting Department;
- Control the storage conditions according to the quality requirements;
- Monitor discipline and cleanliness in the warehouse;
- Analyze and ensure optimal usage of the warehouse space;
- Develop clear set of standards and procedures that will improve efficiency;
- Ensure all employees, contractors, clients and visitors follow all safety rules and instructions once they are in or on adjacent premises of the warehouse;
- Oversee the work of warehouse workers;
- Provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities at the office:
- Maintain the flow of documentation, in accordance with the established procedure;
- Prepare accounting records for financial division (transfer accounts, inventory lists, monthly and annual reports);
- Provide technical support to dealers and clients by providing technical information and recommending appropriate systems for solutions;
- Examine and analyze information on the work done, technical data, indicators and results, coordinate and summarize them, make necessary calculations;
- Develop and prepare work schedules, orders, applications, instructions, explanatory notes, maps, drawings, other technical documents, as well as reports on approved forms.
Responsibilities out of warehouse and office:
- Collect marketing information from the market and over sale points;
- Collect information about clients and projects;
- Provide technical support to dealers and clients by providing technical information and recommending appropriate systems for solutions.
- Perform other job-related tasks assigned by the Company Executive.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Civil Engineering (Industrial and Civil Construction) or Mechanical Engineering;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Previous work experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word and Outlook); knowledge of drawing software (Auto CAD, Revit) is a plus;
- Highly self-organized person with a sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment; a person with extreme attention to details;
- Personal discipline, moral behavior and efficiency of actions;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Team player with good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, energetic, hands-on person, able to work under pressure and independently;
- Result-oriented person with the ability to multitask and work cross-functionally;
- Good health condition, ability and readiness to do physical work;
- B class driver license with at least 3 years of driving experience.
All applications must be submitted in Armenian, English or Russian language and saved in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format. Please be sure that your application includes a current resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a passport size photo of the applicant.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to send their application to: email@example.com
by the deadline. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Warehouse Manager/ Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Knauf Armenia LLC is grateful to all interested applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Starting from 300,000 AMD (Gross) depending on performance.