Within the Business Development Department, the Expert Services Assistant will provide administrative support to the expert services team in identification, recruitment, and presenting the expert consultants that are core to IPC's work.
- Support all activities of the expert services team;
- Prepare and format CVs and tables summarizing staff capabilities;
- Transfer CVs from one client format to another;
- Populate, update, and generally maintain IPC's consultant database;
- Track consultant consent to store data (GDPR);
- Support the identification of candidates for roles on ongoing or upcoming projects.
- Some work experience, preferably including in administrative and support functions;
- Extremely detail-oriented person, committed to excellence;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word formatting, tables, and styles) and Adobe Acrobat;
- Full proficiency in English language (writing, reading, and speaking); other language skills (French, Spanish, German, Russian) are an asset;
- Responsive communicator and a fast learner;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, often with tight deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to balance multiple (at times competing) priorities;
- Ability and willingness to work in a remote environment, with a multicultural team;
- Experience as a proofreader, editor, or graphic designer is an asset.
If you are looking for a challenging and impact-oriented job in a multi-cultural and dynamic work environment, The Company looks forward to getting to know you. Please send a motivation letter, your CV, and contact information for 2 professional reference persons to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Expert Services Assistant” by the deadline.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
) works alongside international financial institutions, development agencies, and visionary businesses to deploy the tools of finance to address our world's most pressing issues, including climate change, youth employment, and sustainable agriculture. Our clients and partners include institutions such as the EBRD, EIB, GIZ, KfW, and the EU, as well as commercial banks, investment funds, and private foundations.