PwC Armenia is looking for an experienced Lawyer (Legal Consultant) to join its expanding legal team. PwC advises clients from various industries on a wide variety of complex issues such as M&A, Restructuring and Financing transactions, business set up and corporate issues, IP/IT real estate and construction, employment and immigration related matters, as well as support their operations in Armenia by providing on-going compliance services. The incumbent will work as part of a professional team helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Communicate with clients effectively and build relationships;
- Provide ongoing legal advice to clients on a broad range of issues (e.g., corporate, employment, finance, IP/IT, regulatory issues, etc.);
- Support local and international companies on their investment projects and operations in Armenia;
- Draft and negotiate a vast variety of agreements that are required for the operations of clients (franchise and license agreement, lease agreement, etc.);
- Perform due diligence projects and assist in closing M&A, SPA and other transactions;
- Draft and develop guidelines and playbooks for clients on local regulation compliance issues;
- Review court documents, where necessary, and get involved in the protection of interests of clients in the courts of Armenia and Arbitration institutions;
- Undertake in-house work for PwC Armenia for the purpose of complying with PwC Network policies;
- Participate in policy development and other projects with other departments/ service lines in cooperation with International Partners from PwC Network;
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and projects;
- Undertake other activities which are necessary to provide comprehensive advice to PwC Clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; LLM from a reputable institution will be an asset;
- Advocate license will be an asset;
- 3-5 years of legal experience in law firms/ Big 4;
- Excellent legal drafting skills;
- Evidence of ability to seek and take advantage of opportunities and win work;
- Ability to work under time pressure and on multiple tasks, independently and as a part of team, lead projects and teams with minimum supervision;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- High emotional intelligence.
For more details and for application, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3RMLGKn
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Benefits the Company offers: attractive compensation package; opportunities for flexible and remote work; continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC; ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions; work in international environment with team members from different countries; opportunities for career advancement and much more.