Republica Hotel Yerevan is seeking an experienced Loss Prevention Manager to manage security/ loss prevention operations on a daily basis. Areas of responsibilities include protection of property assets, employees, guests and property, accident and fire prevention and response. He/ she ensures that all areas of the property are safe and secure; and maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Internal Standard Operating Procedures.
Managing Security/ Loss Prevention Operations
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of emergency procedures;
- Conduct investigation of all losses of property assets and refer to proper management for disposition;
- Deploy security staff to effectively monitor and protect property assets;
- Comply with all Corporate Loss Prevention safety and security management guidelines and procedures;
- Conduct periodic rovings of entire property;
- Handle complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts;
- Identify and make recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices;
- Implement action plans to monitor and control risk;
- Maintain required reports and documentation regarding patrols of property and parking areas;
- Provide means for obtaining necessary medical attention on a timely basis.
Leading Security/ Loss Prevention Team
- Attend daily and weekly department heads meetings to understand property needs and gather critical information to communicate to Loss Prevention officers;
- Communicate the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety;
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members;
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills;
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance;
- Provide personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients;
- Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors;
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Display leadership in guest hospitality, exemplify excellent customer service and create a positive atmosphere for guest relations;
- Incorporate guest safety and satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- At least 4 years of experience in the security/ loss prevention or a related professional area; experience in Supervisor/ Manager position is a plus;
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Understanding and utilizing business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach team, business, and administrative challenges;
- Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives;
- Ability to interact with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence;
- Basic computer skills.
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Loss Prevention Manager") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.