The Project Assistant is responsible for supporting the management team in all aspects of the project implementation and day-to-day operations throughout the project duration. He/ she will be also responsible for the legal check of contracts prepared by KAS and project partners as well as for supporting the implementation of all KAS-led activities in the inception phase and along the distribution of the sub-grants.
- Support the Team Leader in running the EU project office in Armenia and in coordinate the work of the project team;
- Provide operational support to the overall implementation and management of the EU project;
- Facilitate the adequate communication between the project team, project partners and the backstopping offices in Berlin;
- Provide logistical support to the work of the project’s Steering Committee, the board meetings and the management meetings;
- Facilitate the supervision of incoming and outgoing project mail and communications;
- Support the Sub-Grant Manager in the overall coordination (announcement, selection process, monitoring of implementation) of all sub-grant schemes realized in the framework of the project;
- Assist the management in data management and reporting;
- Maintain a proper measure documentation: attendance lists, source venues and accommodation, travel logistics, etc.;
- Compile programmes/ agenda for all meetings, workshops, training sessions, etc.;
- Manage the contact database (target group, stakeholder, other relevant actors, etc.) with the project manager;
- Ensure the availability of workshop materials, including all necessary documentation, prepare participants/travel list, track activity and expert reporting, contract management;
- Update the activity plan and helping the team and partners to implement them;
- Upload programmes/ agenda, attendance lists, etc. in the internal FAV2 system.
- University degree in Politics, Social sciences, Development Studies, Project Management, Accounting/ Finance, Economics or similar;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Civil Society sector or related and relevant areas;
- Experience in international or EU-funded projects is considered as an asset;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multi-cultural project environment;
- Very good written command in English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work in an international, multi-ethnic environment;
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous;
- Well-developed team player skills;
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and to work under the pressure of rigid deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- Ability to communicate detailed accounting information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to participate or contribute as an international and customer-oriented team;
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply with the following documents in a single submission (PDF document):
- Letter of motivation;
Applications should be sent to: Matthias.Hespe@kas.de
by the deadline. The subject line of the email should read “Application Project Assistant”.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
More information is available at:
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) in partnership with Media Initiative Center (MIC), Youth Initiative Center (YIC) and World Vision Armenia (WVA) will implement an EU-funded project with the title “Youth in Action: Youth Empowerment and Leadership Development in Armenia”.
KAS, MIC, YIC and WVA are seeking highly motivated and detailed–oriented project staff to implement the project.
The overall objective of the project is to increase meaningful youth participation in education, civil society and in politics of Armenia.
The specific objective strives to achieve that young people and youth NGOs are educated and empowered to participate in civic and public affairs in Armenia.