The Project Officer (PO) will be responsible for the implementation of WIPPACS project activities. Under the supervision and overall guidance of the Gender Program Manager, the PO will be responsible for the coordination of the project activities, data collection for monitoring, information flow, communication with stakeholders, practical arrangements, budget execution/ monitoring, reporting, and other tasks required to achieve the Project targets and indicators. The incumbent will closely work with OxYGen Foundation's Communications and Campaign Coordinator, Admin/ Logistics Coordinator, and Finance Manager to ensure the accomplishment of mentioned duties.
- Support development of the detailed quarterly operational plan of the Project;
- Support recruitment process of the Project experts based on OxYGen Foundation's and donor procurement policies;
- Contribute to the planning of beneficiary and stakeholder engagement processes.
- Execute project activities in line with the project work plan;
- Support in communication between project stakeholders;
- With the support of the Programs Manager, assure activity budgets are in line with the project budget;
- Ensure proper filing and information flow;
- Support in ensuring a high level of participation of stakeholders in the planning and execution process wherever necessary;
- Provide information and consulting to project beneficiaries whenever necessary;
- Conduct any other tasks required for successful implementation of the project activities.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Gather data required for monitoring of Project activities and prepare monitoring reports;
- Gather and maintain project documentation in an organized manner;
- Monitor service provision contracts for timely implementation by all sides where necessary;
- Draft narrative progress reports and annual reports;
- Support the Gender Program Manager in other relevant tasks.
- Academic background in Human Rights, Political Sciences, or Public Administration;
- Proven experience in the NGO sector;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a position with similar tasks and responsibilities;
- Practical skills in planning, organization, project management, budget execution, and planning;
- Good knowledge of Gender equality and Human Rights related issues in Armenia and globally;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent analytical skills, and critical mind;
- Competent in using Microsoft Office package;
- Ability to deliver results with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Ability to travel intensively in the country.
Applications (CV and a Cover letter) can be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, with CC to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Project Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
The Goal of the WiPPACS project is to contribute to stronger systems and mechanisms to ensure equal opportunities and rights of women and men to participate in decision-making processes at local and national levels.
The Project is designed based on the earlier achievements and research findings to address the following three strategic focus areas/ objectives: a) Advance women's leadership and political participation in local decision-making via public or civic roles; b) Strengthen gender sensitivity and gender responsiveness of public administration system and gender mainstreaming in public institutions at national and local levels; c) Strengthen the role of civil society in setting agenda, contribution to decision-making and monitoring of governance processes on gender equality, women rights and women empowerment in Armenia.
The project will be implemented by UNDP Armenia and OxYGen Foundation, in partnership with the Government of Armenia, with the financial support of the UK Good Governance Fund.
Project officer announcement_OxYGen.pdf - Project Officer