Evocabank is looking for a Technical Writer to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation;
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements;
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards;
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories;
- Revise and edit them periodically.
- Higher education in a relevant technical field;
- At least 2 years of industry experience as a Technical Writer;
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials;
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC);
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation;
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for details;
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an ability to prioritize;
- Ability to meet deadlines; high sense of responsibility;
- Good command of technical English language.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Technical Writer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
- Contract type: service contract;
- Work model: hybrid.
Join Evocabank team and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.