The Accountable Governance and Economic Justice Program Manager (AG and EJ PM) will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of the projects/ programs under AG and EJ. The PM will be responsible for overall management, supervision, and coordination of Oxygen AG and EJ programs, partnership, ensuring compliance with donor and partner requirements, timely and quality reporting to the donors.
- Develop and keep up-to-date detailed implementation plan of the projects;
- Plan detailed activity timeline;
- Plan project expenditures according to the project budget;
- Develop project stakeholder engagement plan;
- Develop project procurement plan;
- In partnership with partners, design project advocacy plan;
- Facilitate recruitment process of project consultants based on OxYGen Foundation’s and donor procurement policies.
- Overall management and implementation of the OxYGen Foundation’s AC and EJ program;
- In cooperation with Financial Manager, assure effective and efficient expenditures of within projects budgets according to donor requirements;
- Assure engagement of relevant stakeholders in project implementation;
- Provide support and capacity building to the staff whenever necessary to assure timely execution of the projects;
- Manage contracts and meeting timelines for deliverables by project consultants/ experts;
- In cooperation with project partners and OxYGen Foundation senior management, assure reaching the project’s advocacy targets;
- Develop synergies with other programs of OxYGen Foundation.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Conduct overall monitoring of project implementation and progress;
- Monitor expenditures versus planned budget;
- Monitor project effectiveness and efficiency;
- Monitor staff performance versus set objectives and job descriptions;
- Evaluate external consultants’ performance and the effectiveness of expertise delivered and provide recommendations for improvement if applicable;
- In cooperation with the project staff, develop programmatic and financial progress and final reports to donors as per the donor requirements.
Representation, Learning, and Communication
- Develop good relationships with donors, make funding proposals and ensure that the terms of donor contracts are fulfilled;
- Maintain contact with official authorities and other agencies and ensure that OxYGen complies with the relevant legislation and that its activity is understood and publicized;
- In close collaboration with the Communication team, identify and conduct impact assessment initiatives and ensure effective communications about program impact with key relevant stakeholders.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in program management positions in NGOs;
- Proven skills and experience in advocacy and policy dialogue at national and local levels;
- Solid background, good understanding, and proven experience in the Economic Development, Accountable Governance fields;
- Good knowledge of Gender Equality in Armenia;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages, both oral and written;
- Fluency with Microsoft Office package; knowledge of online IT tools is a plus;
- Proven experience in proposal writing and fundraising;
- Strategic thinking;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills; teamwork skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Accountable Governance and Economic Justice Program Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Job profile for AG and EJ PM.pdf - Job Description