The Austrian Development Agency (ADA), the operational unit of the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC), is looking for an Administration Officer (locally contracted, full-time, f/m) for the project “Local Empowerment of Actors for Development in Shirak Province of Armenia (LEAD4Shirak)". The employee shall work under the general guidance and supervision of the Team Leader and shall support the Finance Officer and the Grant Manager for an appropriate implementation of the financial management of the project and delivery of grant schemes, as well as responsible for general functioning of the office and supporting operation of LAG offices. This position is based in the project office in Gyumri.
- Plan and manage procurement/ tendering processes and procedures for works, services and goods for the project and LAG offices;
- Contribute to the development of technical specifications and ToRs for the procurement/ tendering of works, services and goods in consultation with project team;
- Support the processes of the grant support scheme;
- Monitor contract implementation until contract closure procedures and final reporting;
- Support the project team in preparing of the grant guidelines;
- Oversee office management and project-related procurement activities and purchase orders, including financial and contractual preparations and management;
- Ensure proper functioning of the project office;
- Supervise the Logistician/ Driver;
- Support the Team Leader, Finance Officer and Grant Manager in their duties;
- Carry out other relevant duties as required by the Supervisor.
- University degree (bachelor level) in Economics, Business Administration or other related discipline;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the field of office administration and/ or procurement, preferably in an international environment;
- Practical knowledge of financial management procedures of EU funded projects and donor funded projects would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the procurement of goods and service contracts, preferably under EU rules; knowledge of the Austrian Procurement Law would be an asset;
- Experience in development cooperation; understanding of international development cooperation principles and quality standards will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian accounting, tax, labour, legislation and regulatory requirements;
- Excellent written and oral communication/ reporting skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial software;
- Excellent inter-personal/ social and communication skills; ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Adherence to the highest standards of ethics and integrity;
- Demonstrated gender and diversity competence;
- Availability to travel;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their Motivation Letter and CV, as well as other relevant documents to: email@example.com
with the subject line "LEAD4Shirak - Administration Officer".
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Austrian Development Agency (ADA) has been delegated by the European Union (EU) to implement a strategic project focusing on development of Local Empowerment of Actors for Development in Shirak province of Armenia (LEAD4Shirak). The overall objective of the action is to "to promote inclusive and sustainable growth and improved livelihoods of rural population in Shirak marz through support to community-driven local development initiatives and partnerships" by focusing on the following specific objectives:
Specific Objective 1: A sustainable mechanism for mobilizing local actors for development according to the EU LEADER approach is set up in Shirak marz;
Specific Objective 2: The implementation of community needs-based projects according to the EU LEADER approach has been supported in Shirak marz.
The project envisages achievement of the following results:
Output 1: The regulatory framework and delivery system for Community Led Local Development (CLLD)/LEADER are effective in Shirak marz;
Output 2: At least two representative Local Action Groups (LAGs) have been established and are operational;
Output 3: Local stakeholders in two LAGs have elaborated an inclusive, gender-sensitive and sustainable multi-annual community-driven Local Development Strategy (LDS) and an Implementation Plan (IP) that represents the needs, interests and potentials of the local population;
Output 4: Local economic and social initiatives and innovations have been supported based on the priorities set up in the LDS and according to the grant and support scheme;
Output 5: LAGs and local stakeholders have been involved in lively exchanges, capitalizing on the CLLD/LEADER approach and furthering its sustainable anchoring in the institutional fabric of Armenia.
The project worth 4.5 mln. Euros has started in October 2020 with an overall duration of 48 months until September 2024. To support the ADC Coordination Office for Technical Cooperation in Yerevan (CO) in ensuring a successful implementation of this project, ADA is recruiting an experienced Administration officer for a maximum of 27 months, starting in July 2022.