Garage Masters' Mall is looking for an Administrative Assistant with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. He/ She should be able to assist the management and all visitors of the Company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Maintain contact lists;
- Greet and assist visitors to the office;
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems;
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers;
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning.
- University degree;
- Proven administrative or assistant experience;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!