Reporting to the AGBU WE Program Manager, the AGBU WE Grant Coordinator will work with and follow up with the recipients of AGBU grants awarded through the Women Entrepreneurs (WE) Program. The Grant Coordinator will also provide business narratives and suggest grant fund allocation.
- Draft and develop AGBU WE grant manual: recommend improvements in policies and procedures for grant administration;
- Establish grant monitoring and reporting schedules and conduct corresponding review of the reports;
- Monitor awarded grants to ensure consistency with agreed budget and actual implementation;
- Conduct site visits to ensure compliance with grant awards;
- Approve purchases of equipment and other fixed assets as designated for within funding distributed by AGBU;
- Collect follow up data on participants and provide information as necessary to Development Department and for data processing;
- Prepare analytical reports on grant distributions and grant effects on the businesses;
- Make recommendations for additional funding for individual businesses.
- Higher education (at least BA) in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in grant management;
- Exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills;
- Methodical and strategic thinking;
- Budgeting and accounting experience;
- Knowledge of RA tax code;
- Strong writing skills;
- Strong skills managing people, processes, and timelines;
- Proven ability to track and manage several projects and processes simultaneously;
- High level of demonstrated accuracy;
- Exceptionally motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual;
- High-level responsibility and accountability;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues;
- Capability to work both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment, flexibility, willingness to perform other work-related duties and work irregular hours;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
. Please mention the title of the position ("AGBU WE Grant Coordinator") in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!