ICARE Foundation is looking for an AgriHUB Concept Adaptation and Model Integration Expert to be hired in the scope of the USAID funded "Innovative Agriculture Training and Learning Camp" (AGRI CAMP) Program. Under the overall guidance of the Chief of Party of the Program, the Expert will organize and coordinate all activities to AgriHUB platform.
- Analyze global concepts and models for agri-innovation learning platforms, i.e., similar to FabLab model, American Farm School, and TUMO;
- Develop a concept adaptation report for further operation of the AgriHUB platform;
- Ensure integration and introduction of the adapted AgriHUB platform model to indoors and outdoors upgrade works and project activities at AgriHUB location;
- Ensure integration and introduction of the agricultural demo-units in AgriHUB for showcasing innovative approaches in agriculture;
- Coordinate formation of research groups (including students and young researchers) which will be undertaking their agro-innovation works at AgriHUB;
-Coordinate and facilitate ongoing works of research groups at AgriHUB and act as a liaison between research groups conducting work at AgriHUB and the program management;
- Ensure compliance with USAID and ICARE rules and regulations throughout the project,
- Perform other tasks that fall under this component.
- At least a bachelor's degree in the relevant field;
- Advanced theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in the area of agriculture, community development, innovative agricultural products and solutions;
- Experience developing platforms or business models bringing modern technology to agriculture;
- Experience working within innovative platforms will be an advantage;
- Experience working effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders, including government, civil society groups, research institutions, private sector partners and local communities;
- Proven experience in donor funded projects, planning and implementing large-scale events, and developing reports in the relevant field;
- Strong team working, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent computer literacy, knowledge of MS Office software and web based applications;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are requested to send their 1) CV and 2) motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline, indicating the position title (“AgriHUB Concept Adaptation and Model Integration Expert”) in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will be rejected.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Commensurate with experience.
The AgriHUB is a creative platform/ workshop for nurturing, incubating and accelerating modern, successful, and effective agricultural and agro-technology ideas, prototypes, products and services. AgriHUB will serve to unleash the innovative potential of students, young professionals and agricultural entrepreneurs in Armenia. It will also serve as a center for practical training and inclusive learning for youth coming from all around Armenia who are eager to learn and experiment with up-to-date agricultural technologies, as well as create cross-sector synergies among agribusiness, high tech, tourism, education, wellness and healthcare, etc. It will help to foster women's engagement and leadership in agri-research, innovation and entrepreneurship. AgriHUB will be located in the facilities and the surrounding agricultural plot owned by ICARE in Proshyan community, which is near Yerevan.