AGBU Armenia is looking for a highly qualified project manager and event organizer with an interest in public policy and economic development. The candidate will work on the development of programs for AGBU’s emerging think tank. The candidate will support the team with project management and operational activities related to upcoming conferences and workshops, convening both national and international stakeholders in Armenia’s future.
- Responsible for project management of upcoming public policy conferences, including preparatory meetings and workshops;
- Responsible for oversight of content development and quality control;
- Coordinate conference agenda, meeting formats and editorial developments;
- Coordinate advisory meetings and editorial partnerships;
- Responsible for speaker outreach and management months in advance of the conference;
- Coordinate key stakeholders and partnerships;
- Responsible for audience development and outreach, in coordination with think tank staff.
- Master's degree or equivalent in any of the following fields: Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Business/ Public Administration;
- At least 5 years of administrative, project formulation and management, reporting experience with Government agencies, international organizations, NGOs, media, etc.;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of other language will be considered as advantage;
- Proven excellent analytical, writing and organizational skills;
- Excellent research and documentation skills;
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Creativity in the presentation of information through use of graphical, pictorial or other appropriate communication means.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter in English language to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Associate Fellow, Stakeholder Engagement and Conference Programming") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions.