Ares Law Firm is looking for a motivated Attorney with exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. The Attorney will develop relationships with clients as they establish legal needs, provide counsel, help them understand their legal options, and represent them in court and negotiations. He/ she will also conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions. To succeed as an Attorney, the incumbent should be knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. He/ she should also be an excellent communicator, negotiator, public speaker, and problem solver.
- Communicate with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and provide them with advice;
- Develop strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients;
- Explain legal options to clients and bring possible outcomes or threats to their attention;
- Build relationships with clients based on trust;
- Develop arguments and represent clients in civil legal proceedings;
- Prepare legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Stay informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties;
- Find ethical solutions to legal matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents;
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills;
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who share values and principles of the Company, are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the position title ("Attorney") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!