"Crowe and Asatryans" LLC is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the position of Audit Assistant.
- Participate in audit engagements and audit of financial statements according to IFRS and/ or other reporting frameworks;
- Review the clients' accounting system and internal control system;
- Carry out audit tests and analytical procedures;
- Participate in inventorisation and valuation processes;
- Perform the audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with the approved work program.
- Higher education;
- Solid audit work paper documentation skills; analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities;
- Advanced level of English language; knowledge of Russian language is preferred;
- Ability to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discreetly and professionally;
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Hard-working person;
- Ability to make business trips.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Audit Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Crowe and Asatryans LLC is a member firm of Crowe Global which is one of the Big10 audit and accounting firms worldwide. Crowe Global ranked as 8th largest audit and accounting network in the world. Crowe now covers over 130 countries and provides a resource of over 38,000 professional staff. Crowe Armenia is a firm offering clients audit, tax, consulting services.