Full scholarship for pursuing a one-year Master's degree at any UK university
Chevening Scholarships in Armenia are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year Master's degree at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory (Armenia is eligible);
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after completing your Master’s degree;
- Have completed an undergraduate degree that will enable you to apply for a postgraduate course at a UK university by the time you submit your application;
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience;
- Not have previously studied in the UK through a UK Government-funded scholarship;
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong);
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship;
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee of His Majesty’s Government, or have been within the last two years from the opening of Chevening applications (including the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, all British Embassies/High Commissions, the Home Office, the Ministry of Defence, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade and the UKVI), the British Council, a sponsoring UK university, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities;
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Having a master’s degree does not prevent you from applying for a Chevening Award to study for a second master’s degree in the UK, as long as you can clearly explain why it will help you fulfil your career plan to influence positive change in your home country.
*Relatives are defined as parents or step-parents, siblings or step-siblings, children or step-children, spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner (where the couple have been in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership for at least two years).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Applications for Chevening Scholarship 2023/2024 can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the 'apply' button on your country page. For more information and to apply visit: http://www.chevening.org/armenia
The process of selecting Chevening Scholars takes a minimum of 8 months from the application deadline to when scholars are conditionally selected for an award.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!