"BDO Armenia" CJSC is looking for a Chief Accountant, who will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the financial unit. He/ she will oversee operations to insure company efficiency, quality service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Report, analyze, and ensure the integrity of all financial information;
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions;
- Maintain the system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets;
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
- Closely maintain and monitor the fixed assets and inventory systems;
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS requirements
- Prepare management reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position;
- Handle budgets and manage the costs;
- Prepare and timely submit all necessary tax, statistical and other obligatory reports.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is a plus;
- Certified Accountant's qualification is a plus;
- Being an ACCA student will be a plus;
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Chief Accountant;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, RA tax and accounting laws and regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting software programs (ArmSoft);
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated team-player and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure proactively and independently;
- Highly motivated, committed, self-starter with ability to prioritize work/ cope with changing priorities.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate the position title ("Chief Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Based on the Company's remuneration scheme.