The Project Promotion and Social Media Specialist is responsible for the overall coordination of all visibility and networking activities foreseen in the framework of the project.
- Draft a visibility concept, coordinate and ensure that all visibility and communication activities are conducted in accordance with EU Communication and Visibility Guidelines;
- Be the penholder for developing the communication plan;
- Oversee the implementation of on- and offline communication activities in close cooperation with the partner organisations;
- Report to the Team Leader about the visibility component, contribute to monthly and annual (inception, interim, final) project reports to the EU;
- Promote and announce the sub-granting schemes throughout the whole country;
- Support the conduction of information sessions and training for sub-grantees in communication and visibility related topics;
- Develop and promote video tutorials for potential sub-grant applicants;
- Coordinate the development and operation of the project’s website;
- Support the monitoring of sub-grant implementation in all aspects related to communication and visibility of sub-grant projects;
- Coordinate the shooting of videos on success stories and best practices among sub-grant projects;
- Report to the Steering Committee.
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Politics or similar;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Civil Society sector or related and relevant areas;
- Experience in international or EU-funded projects is considered as an asset;
- Experience in working with youth and media;
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and digest large volumes of information;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multi-cultural project environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (familiarity with Office 365);
- Excellent social media (content creation) skills;
- Excellent written command in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply with the following documents in a single submission (PDF document):
- Letter of motivation;
- Samples of previous social media work.
Applications should be sent to: Matthias.Hespe@kas.de
by the deadline. The subject line of the email should read “Application Project Promotion and Social Media Specialist”.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
More information is available at:
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) in partnership with Media Initiative Center (MIC), Youth Initiative Center (YIC) and World Vision Armenia (WVA) will implement an EU-funded project with the title “Youth in Action: Youth Empowerment and Leadership Development in Armenia”.
KAS, MIC, YIC and WVA are seeking highly motivated and detailed–oriented project staff to implement the project.
The overall objective of the project is to increase meaningful youth participation in education, civil society and in politics of Armenia.
The specific objective strives to achieve that young people and youth NGOs are educated and empowered to participate in civic and public affairs in Armenia.