Checchi is seeking a qualified expert for the position of Copyright Specialist/ Lawyer Expert to assist the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) with advising on the design and development of an Agreement/ Contract on the development of an electronic platform for declarations of Assets, Incomes, Expenditures, and Interests, based on relevant international regulations, RA legislation, as well as the relevant practice.
The Expert will work in close cooperation with the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) to provide Legal advice and assistance on copyright issues both during the preparation of a Contract on the development of an Electronic Platform for Declarations of Assets, Incomes, Expenditures, and Interests (“Contract”) and during the process of drafting and finalizing of the Contract text, including:
- Develop/ review term and conditions for the contractual relationship of the purchaser and supplier in a line with the interpretation of the laws of the Republic of Armenia, as well as international standards and regulations for soft/source code regulations;
- Elaborate details of contractual obligations for the Supplier, in particular using the information and requirements for the Standard Software or elements of the Standard Software;
- Define and develop provisions for the Purchaser’s and Supplier’s rights and obligations with respect to Custom Software or elements of the Custom Software;
- Ensure that the contractual obligations of the Supplier to ensure that Supplier conveys to the Purchaser a permanent, irrevocable license to the custom software and materials valid for use by the Purchaser, its subordinate organizational units and any legal successors;
- Define and assist the Purchaser with legal guidelines for the rules and regulations derived from the licenses of the Source Code of the customized part and related documents supplied to the Purchaser and to ensure that all relevant documents are complete, accurate, free from any third-party claims and up-to-date copy corresponding exactly to the production release of the software in operation at the time of Final Acceptance;
- Determine provisions through which the principles and rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) are guaranteed and are reflected in the contract and in the soft solutions;
- Assist the CPC in negotiating the terms of the Contract with the Vendor Company on copyright issues;
- Present the risks associated with possible copyright infringements and provide expertise on possible risk mitigation options with specific legal solutions for overcoming them.
- Recommendation report with analysis of the relevant provisions of an electronic platform for declarations of Assets, Incomes, Expenditures, and Interests considered by the CPC.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Copyright Specialist/ Lawyer;
- Experience working on copyright-related projects;
- Demonstrated knowledge of copyright legislation and the relevant practice in Armenia;
- Excellent negotiation skills; knowledge of software and application design and architecture;
- Understanding and knowledge of copyright and other legal issues in the field of software development and digitization.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Copyright Specialist/ Lawyer Expert") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!