Evocabank is looking for a Customer Service Quality Management Specialist. The ideal candidate is a person with an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; high sense of responsibility.
- Respond to customer complaints and suggestions providing excellent customer experience;
- Do research on improving customer service quality, identify problems and come up with solutions;
- Design, organize and conduct trainings for the staff on customer service quality improvement;
- Organize and conduct trainings for new joiners on Customer Service standards;
- Prepare and do presentations;
- Perform other job-related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher education in Economics, Management or relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Customer Service at a bank;
- Experience in Service control or Complaint management areas will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Team spirit;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fast orientation and stress resistance;
- Initiative and high sense of responsibility;
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills;
- Customer-oriented approach.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Customer Service Quality Management Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on the occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.