Praemium RA is looking for a Data Scientist. The Company's data and software engineering teams are building new and innovative systems, backed by an ever-growing network of distributed web applications and micro services, to upset the rapidly growing Financial Advice business. The software the Company develops is key in managing over $110 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customers all around the world, from Australia to London, Dubai and Hong Kong. The goal is to continually build on and around the core financial engine while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for the users. The Data and Analytics team is expanding, which means as a Data Scientist, he/ she will work alongside other experienced data scientists and data engineers to extend the machine learning and data engineering ecosystem. He/ she will be responsible for developing and maintaining clean, documented and tested ETL processes as well as doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Oversee and facilitate the training of a range of Machine Learning models;
- Evaluate the quality of the trained models, using existing and new measures;
- Report on the current and historical state of the Company's models’ performance, along with issues and progress;
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of the existing model development pipeline;
- Produce ad-hoc analysis/ investigations on the modelling pipeline;
- Document parts of the modelling/ testing process;
- Support development, enhancement, and maintenance of training datasets;
- Regularly present on the value and infrastructure related to data products and assets;
- Contribute to the Company’s data science strategy and platform for developing models and products;
- Be a trusted advisor in his/ her areas of expertise as they pertain to data science and engineering.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Data Scientist;
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, NLP, etc.) and their real-world advantages/ drawbacks;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications;
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL;
- Experience working with and creating data architectures;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong understanding of the finance/ investment domain;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- High level of curiosity and a growth mindset;
- Willingness to be assertive and follow-up on open items;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English language.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Data Scientist") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills
The Company offers:
- Medical insurance;
- Annual salary review;
- Sport activities reimbursement;
- 13th salary;
- Online learning platforms;
- English language courses;
- Team building and corporate events;
- Business trips;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Flexible working schedule.