FL Consulting is looking for a Deputy Director/ Investment Officer with more than 3 years of work experience in treasury/ dealing/ corporate finance to be part of its startup fintech management team.
Company Profile: Startup fintech company in capital market, specialized in digital investment brokerage. The company raised funding and is looking to start its operations in Armenia and to expand internationally.
- Work in fintech/ financial sector industry and cooperate with Armenian capital market players, banks and investment companies;
- As part of the company management team, be responsible for smooth operations of digital brokerage transactions and software solutions;
- Work on feasibility analysis, financial modelling, business planning;
- Aid preparation of materials like information memorandum, financial models, teasers, competitive analyses and mapping, valuation models, etc;
- Interact with existing and prospective partners and clients to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service;
- Participate and manage client calls and meetings;
- Support CEO in leading investor conversations;
- Build relationship with the client and relevant counterparts;
- Support CEO in business development including researching and analyzing industry, economic, market, and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities;
- Help with internal initiatives such as maintaining sector and investor databases, revenue/ transaction milestone tracking, corporate presentations, and business development materials;
- Lead, train and mentor the existing team and attract new talent pool for the company;
- Oversee day-to-day regulatory work and ensure that the company is compliant to the regulatory requirements to carry out its mission.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the treasury/ dealing/ corporate finance/ investment banking;
- High degree of expertise in numbers, building financial projections, analyzing financial models;
- Strong fundamental understanding of business valuation techniques;
- Strong skills in making information memorandum, presentations, conducting industry analysis;
- Strong business development skills;
- Knowledge of Central Bank laws and regulations of the relevant sector is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Dynamic personality with strong leadership skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Deputy Director/ Investment Officer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For enquiries, please call at: 011800087, 011800088 and 011800085.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Salary is competitive and depends on the meets and gratifications of the candidate.
The position is based in Yerevan with possible travel to the international locations on specific deals.