Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is looking for a candidate to work as an Economic Development Project Officer to implement projects in the area of economic development.
- Participate in development of new economic development projects;
- Participate in direct implementation of the economic development project activities;
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of projects activities to guarantee programmatic and financial compliance to project proposals, contracts and JMF policies;
- Support in designing program documents, contracts and necessary materials;
- Assist in preparation of handout materials related to the Program activities (reports, booklets, success stories, etc.);
- Participate in written and spoken presentation of the projects activities;
- Be informed on economic development initiatives in Armenia, including the activities of other key players in the sector;
- Contribute in developing and updating JMF’s Economic Development Programs strategies and programs;
- Maintain good relations with stakeholders supporting the formation of lasting partnerships;
- Perform other duties assigned by the Program Coordinator that relates to the Program activities;
- Assist the Executive Director and other program department staff as needed to fulfil JMF’s overall mission and objectives.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field;
- Working/ internship/ volunteering experience in an organization that implements economic development projects in Armenia is a plus;
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Computer skills;
- Willingness to work overtime (if needed) and travel to the regions of Armenia.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Economic Development Project Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!