Mentor Graphics Development Services is looking for an Electrical Engineering Intern/ Contractor. The incumbent will be responsible for helping to improve the users experience with Tanner IC Flow tools. It covers participating in specific testing, finding and reporting flaws, investigating some customer related issues, with exploring specific cases or areas in collaboration with Customer Support Engineers.
- BS/ MS students, specialized in Electrical Engineering or Microelectronics;
- Motivation to explore EDA domain, so a previous exposure to some EDA tools is desirable;
- Experience with Integrated Circuit, and in particular with analog circuit simulation and/ or layout is a plus;
- Good mastering of the Windows environment and possibly Linux;
- Ability to search and study documentation;
- Ability to perform thorough testing and troubleshooting of software;
- Ability to follow processes closely and be systematic in identifying potential problems;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Capabilities to present and document information clearly;
- Good communication skills;
- Good mastering of the English language;
- Ability to work in an international environment and with people in remote;
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player;
- Open, flexible individual willing to resolve situations at the moment they occur.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by submitting their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch.
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА: