Request for Proposal
Checchi is seeking qualified local companies and/ or organizations to submit their proposals for delivering series of capacity building activities listed below in 2 sections for the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) in close collaboration with the commissioners and appointed representatives of various functional departments of the institution.
Advancing the Commission’s Leadership and Management System
The selected company or organization will deliver a series of trainings for the CPC commissioners and staff members for capacity building on the following:
Section 1: Deliver a training program to enhance management and leadership skills of the staff. The Program should include:
- Project management;
- Delegation of assignments and authorities;
- Time management;
- Conflict management;
- Critical thinking and decision-making;
- and other identified needs of the institutions.
Section 2: Develop and deliver a training program to enhance job-specific technical skills of functional unit staff:
- The concept of powers of a state body and administration;
- The authority-responsibility ratio of a state body;
- Proceedings: step by step development of relevant practical guidelines on how to exercise discretionary powers in public administration;
- Documenting case materials: step-by-step development of practical guidelines;
- Techniques for conducting research (research in a specific field) topic (e.g. legal research);
- Techniques for making reports/ developing policy papers and recommendations based on the research).
- Training timeline and detailed modules developed/ modified in close collaboration with CPC and AIP program staff for the activities described in Section 1 and 2.
- Management and leadership development training and coaching program delivered to CPC staff (up to 30 employees);
- Training and coaching program to upgrade technical knowledge in public sector management delivered to CPC staff (up to 30 employees);
- Training and coaching program to enhance job-specific technical skills in basic research, analytical and reporting skills delivered to CPC staff (up to 30 employees);
- Developed practical handbooks/ manuals/ materials/ guidelines relevant to the specified topics.
Details of the training course, including its duration, agenda, cases and format, will be developed in collaboration with CPC and AIP program staff. Providers will develop relevant training agenda, handbooks or guides for above-mentioned trainings tailored to the needs of the institution and participants of the training. Suggested outline, duration of training and its specifications to be provided by the applicants.
All trainings shall be provided during the period between 01 November 2021 and 31 January 2022 by highly qualified professionals in their specific fields. Providers should have the capacity and flexibility to adjust the trainings and approaches as requested.
Companies and/ or organizations are welcome to apply as single entities or in consortium/ partnership with other specialized organizations which will enable the bidders to cover activities specified under Section 2 targeted to enhance CPC’s capacity to operate within the public administration system.
Interested bidders will have the opportunity to submit clarification questions about the tender document at: email@example.com
by 07 October 2021. Please see the attachment of answers to the questions received from the interested companies.
Submitted proposals will undergo an initial review to exclude applications that do not meet the requirements of the call. Subsequent assessment of the proposals will be done by the selection committee according to the following criteria:
a) Methodology and technical approach - 20%
b) Organization’s capacity and past performance - 20%
c) Qualifications and experience of engaged personnel, experts and trainers - 40%
d) Financial proposal and cost reasonableness - 20%
Cost of the Contract:
The total budget of the proposal submitted by the company or organization shall not exceed 14,478,300.00 AMD. The detailed budget subcategories shall not exceed the thresholds as follows:
a) The estimated maximum budget for the Preparation Stage Deliverable is up to 2,413,050.00 AMD;
b) The estimated maximum budget for the Implementation Stage Deliverables is up to 12,065,250.00 AMD.
The latter is contingent on the Deliverable 1 due to possible modifications of timeline, duration etc., and the budget of the Implementation Stage can be modified accordingly within the threshold.
Proposal Submission Requirements:
The interested companies and/ or organizations should submit their proposal packages in English language according to the RFP template attached:
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To apply, please submit complete proposal packages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Proposal Template_AIP-21-01.docx - Proposal Template
Q&A_Providing Management and Organizational Capacity Building Services.pdf - Q&A