Union of Banks of Armenia is looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Responsible for external and internal (paper and electronic) documentation circulation and maintenance, records management, preparation of minutes;
- Organize and facilitate meetings, seminars and conferences, event planning;
- Work within a team to implement projects;
- Develop and process all incoming and outgoing correspondence in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- If necessary, translate documents into Armenian from English and Russian and vice versa;
- Manage external/ internal communication and answer phone calls;
- Manage task distribution procedure;
- Politely maintain relationships with other organizations.
- Higher education, in Management/ Finances or a related field;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- High-level computer proficiency;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to consistently achieve set objectives;
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements are welcome to send their CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title (“Executive Assistant”) in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive/ other benefits are available.