Armenia Round Table Foundation (ART) is seeking evaluators to undertake external evaluation of ART “Sustainable and Participatory Community Development in Armenia, Continuation” project 2020-2022. The evaluation of the Project will cover the following:
- Process: assess whether the project is being implemented as planned, to what extent the intended target population is being reached, and identify major challenges and successful practices, strategies and/or amendments associated with the project implementation;
- Outcome: determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the expected changes in the lives of beneficiaries occurred and whether these changes can be attributed to the project;
- Assess possible indirect effects of the project;
- Offer recommendations and advise on how to increase effectiveness and influence of a future project and its sustainability;
- Examine, whether additional measures/activities need to be carried out within the current project with existing target groups to ensure sustainability and flexibility in view of changing contexts;
- To assess the sustainability of project outcomes.
The scope of this project evaluation covers the entire project cycle from project preparation to the present.
The evaluation team will comprise two external evaluators: International Evaluator and National Evaluator. The evaluators will be responsible for the quality of the evaluation process and development of the final evaluation report. They will develop the evaluation methodology and tools. In addition, the evaluators are free to add to or slightly modify the above-mentioned evaluation questions, after consultation with ART and Brot für die Welt. The National Evaluator will give specific insights of the local situation. He/ she will take the lead in facilitating face-to-face meetings and interviews with all relevant stakeholders. ART will facilitate administrative and logistical support to the evaluation team and make sure that project partners and staff are available and participate in meetings scheduled.
- University qualification in Development, Social Work or other associated field of study;
- Experience in project evaluation: designing, conducting and leading evaluations, applying qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods; experience related to institutional evaluations will be an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of community development, capacity-building and clear understanding of church-related development and diaconal work;
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills; strong analytical thinker; proven extensive experience in development project evaluations;
- Fluency in English language and excellent analytical and strong report writing skills; for the National Evaluator fluency in Armenian language;
- Sound knowledge of social problems in Armenia and related development work (for National Evaluator).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
In response to the ToR call, qualified candidates are invited to submit applications containing the following documents:
- CV including two references;
- Technical/ specific offer, containing the outline of the planned evaluation process and explaining and justifying the methods to be used and specifying how relevant cross-cutting issues will be taken into consideration;
- Financial proposal, containing complete cost estimate with all fees and ancillary costs to be incurred, such as travel and local transport, accommodation, taxes and costs of meeting/s in the scope of evaluation.
Applicants should submit their applications either as a team of national and international evaluators or individually to Armenia Round Table Foundation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating on the subject line “ART Project External Evaluation”. All applicants will be notified.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The development goal of the project “Sustainable and Participatory Community Development in Armenia, Continuation” (E-ARM-2019-0376) is to contribute to enhancing capacity of local communities for participatory and sustainable development, with approaches to rights and gender equality. The
project focuses on 2 components:
- Sustainable and inclusive community development;
- Gender justice and women empowerment.
Primary beneficiaries of the Project are poor and vulnerable populations, women-headed households, unemployed young people, children from large, one-parent and socially disadvantaged families, single elderly, refugees with scarce economic opportunities, and people with disabilities from the regions
Aragatsotn, Armavir, Gegharkunik, Kotayk, Lori, Shirak and Tavush.
External Evaluation ToR -Armenia Round Table Foundation.pdf - TOR