ICARE - Armenia/ Agribusiness Teaching Center accepts applications for a faculty position for the Entrepreneurship course at the Undergraduate Agribusiness Program. The instructor will be teaching in a vibrant academic environment and will have the flexibility to introduce own initiative in designing the course structure. Classes will be conducted three times a week, class time is 50 minutes. ICARE will assist the lecturer with relevant teaching materials and books. The research interests and initiatives of the successful candidate will be welcomed by the ICARE.
- Teach Entrepreneurship course in the English language;
- Perform mentoring and advising of the students.
- At least a master's degree appropriate to the academic discipline;
- Demonstrate strong teaching capability;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in teaching;
- Relevant industry experience is preferred;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good computer skills;
- Experience using Moodle platform.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates, please send your CV and letter of interest to; email@example.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education (ICARE) Foundation is a non-governmental and non-commercial organization established in Yerevan, Armenia. ICARE is an umbrella institution for the Agribusiness Teaching Center (ATC), and the EVN Wine Academy. The mission of ICARE is to serve as an international center of excellence to create food and agribusiness leaders through state-of-the-art education programs and cutting-edge research. The Agribusiness Teaching Center is the flagship unit of ICARE that provides agribusiness education to achieve sustainable entrepreneurial activities in the food and agriculture sector in Armenia. It prepares agribusiness specialists at undergraduate and graduate levels, armed with broad economic, marketing, and managerial skills, up-to-date communication abilities, and excellent knowledge of English language.