The main purpose of this position is to maintain a good financial management system and internal controls to ensure that the economy, efficiency, integrity and transparency of the organization’s financial activities are maintained in accordance with the SRC’s financial management policies, national regulations, and internationally accepted Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Reporting to the SRC Regional Representative the Finance and Administration Assistant has delegated the responsibility of managing the financial and administrative businesses of the Country Coordination Office. The post holder ensures that the Country Coordination Office's budget planning, accounting, financial monitoring and reporting are carried out in an efficient and transparent manner.
The Officer supports the SRC Regional Representative on all aspects of financial planning, budgeting, financial monitoring & controlling, and financial reporting on a regular basis. He/she will also ensure that the financial management responsibilities as stated in the Project Agreement between the SRC and the project implementing Partner Organisation/s are strictly followed.
The role holder is also expected to support SRC Regional Representative in all logistic, HR and Administration matters of the coordination office operations in Armenia.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Financial Management, Business Administration or related field of studies with similar professional qualification (i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA,) from a recognized University with at least 5 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years working in the international Humanitarian & Development organization;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and accounting practices prevailing in the country, understanding of the fiscal systems of the project country in particular related to the activities of I/NGOs;
- Excellent IT skills in particular in computer-based double-entry accounting systems and Microsoft Office Applications (including advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) etc.;
- Excellent planning, management, and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a workload comprised of varying and changing tasks and responsibilities;
- Demonstrated capacity and prior experience in supervising/ training others as a coach/mentor to develop financial skills and competencies of colleagues/subordinates;
- Ability/ readiness to work in a multicultural and multi-national team;
- Knowledge of the Red Cross' fundamental principles and the Red Cross Movements is an added advantage.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Please send your updated CV and cover letter to SRC ARO Finance/Admin officer via e-mail: Hasmik.email@example.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Swiss Red Cross helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are. The Swiss Red Cross is a part of a global voluntary network, responding to conflicts, natural disasters. The Organisation enables people and communities to prepare for and withstand emergencies in their own communities. When the crisis is over, the Company helps them to recover and move on with their livelihoods.
The SRC has officially opened its Country Coordination Office in Armenia in 2016. Since then it has been supporting primarily the host national society with projects in the sector of Humanitarian Aids, Reconstruction and Rehabilitation and Cooperation and Development projects either in a bilateral or in a multilateral form. The mission of the SRC Country Coordination Office is to provide technical support in the areas of Organizational Development, Capacity Building in Operational & Financial Management, Project Cycle Management, monitoring and evaluation of SRC funded projects in the country.