The Grants/Finance Assistant will dedicate his/ her time to providing comprehensive, professional, and quality service to the Finance Department of the Eurasia Partnership Foundation.
- Process financial documentation as needed and requested by the Senior Grants/ Finance Manager in accordance with EPF established procedures and policies;
- Support Senior Grants Manager to conduct a thorough financial and regulation compliance review of grantee financial reports;
- Assist Senior Grants Manager to develop specific grant agreements, arranging and executing site visits, and ensuring timely and full reporting from grantees;
- Maintain Monthly Registers for bank accounts, and ensure appropriate budget tracking through established codes;
- Assist in AS-Accountant system maintenance, and making accounting entries;
- Process grant-related transactions in accordance with Armenian Software;
- Determine tax liabilities by calculating service contractors’ income and social security taxes and payments;
- Prepare VAT exemption letters;
- Backstop for Senior Grants/ Finance Manager in his/her absence;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by Senior Grants/ Finance Manager.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of previous work experience, preferably in international organizations;
- Knowledge of basics of accounting and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of Armenian tax legislation;
- Knowledge of AS-Accountant accounting software;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Strong oral and written skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Be detail-oriented with strong communication skills;
- The ability to work as a part of a team and meet deadlines;
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV referencing Grants/ Finance Assistant, Azatutyun 1/23, apt. 23, Yerevan, RA or send it by e-mail to: email@example.com
. Please indicate "Grants/ Finance Assistant" in the subject of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!