The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Head of Budgeting Division to join its Financial Department team. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a critical approach, have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of Excel as well as at least 3-5 years of experience in budgeting, preferably in the financial sector.
- Manage processes and regularly collaborate with CBA units to monitor and adjust budget performance throughout the year;
- Ensure accordance of planned and actual costs, make recommendations on cost of funds, savings, annual planning policies as well as on systems improvement;
- Develop and maintain forms necessary for budget management;
- Develop internal management reporting and accountability processes to provide more effective reporting and analysis.
- Higher education in Finance, Economics or other related fields;
- Experience working in a team environment;
- Technical skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- International Certificates in Finance and Accounting or in related fields.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/22dbj6c2
. For additional information, please call at: (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.