SEF International UCO is looking for the Head of Digital Transformation Department, who will be responsible for the implementation of digital transformation, including the management and development of the digital platform and other digital projects, as well as for data analysis and improving the efficiency of work based on data.
- Lead and effectively manage the company's digital transformation projects and highly competitive developments of digital platforms and products;
- Carry out continuous monitoring of project stages, quality control and documentation;
- Guide the department in performance management, evaluate performance and provide feedback;
- Contribute to the development of teams and improve work efficiency;
- If necessary, provide the director and the company's team with regular reports and information on the status of the work;
- Collaborate with organizational units, as well as with other external teams;
- Perform other work-related tasks.
- Knowledge of the legislative acts of the Republic of Armenia concerning the credit institution;
- Knowledge of the basics of managing operational and credit risks of microfinance organizations;
- Project development and management skills;
- Mastering professional knowledge of programming stages and languages;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Head of Digital Transformation Department") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 21 branches.