The GIZ Armenia Country Office is offering an exciting Internship opportunity to students who are ready to apply their knowledge to an authentic real-world experience. The GIZ Armenia Country Office is responsible for the service provision to all projects implemented by GIZ in Armenia. The Intern will support the GIZ Armenia Country Office administration mainly in the Contracting Department with a wide range of duties, such as paper- and digital filing improvement, data collection, etc., and will have the opportunity to learn about varied activities of the company.
This includes but may not be limited to the following:
- Support in the improvement of paper- and digital filing of the contracts and orders;
- Collect data concerning the agreed fees and fields of activities of the external experts from the concluded contracts;
- Photocopy and scan documents as needed;
- Assist with filing documents in reference files or DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Student of at least 3rd year of studies for a university degree in a relevant subject;
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, team working and administrative skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of German language is an asset;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, e-mail and internet) and computer applications, such as MS Office (in particular Word and Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams);
- Organized person with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments;
- Strong and keen customer and service-oriented attitude; trustworthy, reliable, open, responsible person.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant experience and education, copies of all relevant educational reports and employers' references (if available) to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
indicating the vacancy title "Intern for GIZ Armenia Country Office Contracting department" in the subject line. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59, Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
68,000 AMD/ month (net)