Evocabank is looking for an Internal Auditor to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for independent assessment of the Bank’s internal control, including risk and bank;
- Responsible for management systems, as well as the quality, adequacy and efficiency of business processes;
- Prepare detailed reports on the results of inspections;
- Submit proposals and recommendations regarding identified shortcomings and violations;
- Responsible for follow-up monitoring;
- Perform other tasks upon the assignment of the manager.
- University degree in Economics, Management or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience as an Auditor in banking or financial field;
- Excellent knowledge of the RA banking laws and regulations;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- International qualification will be a plus (CISA, CIA, etc.);
- Ability to perform financial analysis;
- Analytical mind;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Proactivity and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Internal Auditor") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Join Evocabank team and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.